Thursday, 11 April 2013

Origins Plantscription Anti-aging eye cream



I decided to try a new eye cream as I was tired of my Boots eye cream. I was torn between Clairns and Origins. In the end I decided upon origins mainly because of their natural properties.
When I opened the box it smelled amazing!!! Even with the cold I have.
 
I ordered it online from their website as it was free delivery on all orders and two free samples, the ones I chose were Ginzing eyecream and Dr Weils mega bright serum.
Plus if you spend over £30 you get a free skincare trio comprising of Frothy face wash, Modernfriction (dermabrasion) and A perfect world (moisturiser). 
Then for some reason I had another two free samples in my basket which were Plantscription Anti-aging eye treatment and Age-defence moisturizer which was an added bonus.

The eye cream I order was Plantscription Anti-aging eye cream


I decide upon this one as number 3 and 4 below appealed to me the most, could definitely do with a bit of help in the lifting department.
1. Diminishes the appearance crow's feet
2. Noticeably reduces the appearance of undereye cross hatching
3. Smoothes the look of crepey lids
4. Lifts & firms the appearance of saggy eye skin

Can’t wait to start using them, I will do a review soon



5 comments:

  1. Very descriptive post, I enjoyed that a lot. Will there
    be a part 2?

    Feel free to visit my website clearlyyoungreview.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, the review is here xx
      http://fabulousso40s.blogspot.co.uk/2013/05/origins-plantscription-anti-aging-eye.html#.UjWG1cba_g4

      Delete
  2. Hi friends, its enormous post on the topic of educationand completely explained, keep
    it up all the time.

    My homepage http://cosimarevivalblog.org

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm impressed, I have to admit. Seldom do I encounter a blog that's equally educative and amusing,
    and let me tell you, you've hit the nail on
    the head. The issue is something not enough folks
    are speaking intelligently about. Now i'm very happy I came across this during my
    hunt for something regarding this.

    Feel free to visit my page: Cosima Revival

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am in fact happy to read this blog posts which includes tons of useful information, thanks for providing these kinds of information.


    Review my web site - Rejuvenex info

    ReplyDelete

So to all my lovely readers now and future, Thank you for taking the time to comment, I love reading them all xx