I thought I would do this post as I was going to do a "My empties this month" post but to be honest I keep throwing the empties away!! So I thought this would be a similar alternative
So here goes.....My monthly favourites with a few randoms threw in......
- Garnier 5 second perfect blur, been really loving this this month, it gives me such a lovely base to my make up (review here)
- Graffiti on the Train by The Stereophonics, I'm a massive Phonics fan been to see them so many times. I even met Kelly once ( I nearly died with excitement!!!!) a few years back. Just love this album so much, haven't stopped playing it.
- Weight watchers hot chocolate, this is such a nice drink (getting old I am he....he...). I hate sweet drinks so this is perfect for me.
- Soap & Glory sugar crush scrub, OMG I could literally eat this stuff, the way I go through it anyone would think I do. I would go so far as to say that this and the Hand food are my favourite products in this range, smells AMAZING!!!!!!!
- Garnier Summer body gradual tanner. Thought it was time this month to start adding a bit of colour, especially to my legs that are literally like milk bottles!!! I like this as it doesn't smell too bad also it isn't over sticky, which some can be.
- Soap & Glory (again) Clean on me body wash. I adore this shower cream the smell is phenomenal, but then again so is 98% of Soap & Glory stuff. I must smell of pure Soap & Glory and nothing else he....he....
- John Frieda Brilliant brunette hairspray, I got this the other week as it was on offer in Boots, I think it was two for £8.00 or something like that. I like it, I'm not a massive hairspray fan as it seems to linger in my sinus and I can sort of taste it all day (if that makes any sense to anybody), but this one doesn't do that to me. It's actually got quite a nice smell so will definitely re purchase this one again.
- Bourjois So laque nail polish in Fuchsia hype, a lovely bright pink just what you need in this weather. I love Bourjois brushes find them really easy to apply.
- OPI nail polish in Sparrow me the Drama, I've had this quite a while now, I got it free in a local shopping centre, if you spent over a certain amount you got a free nail polish. I really like this colour I find I wear it quite a lot, it's quite an easy going colour.
- Models own nail polish in Golden Peach, I've also had this one quite a while, I don't know if you can still get this colour but it's a nice bright orangey/peach colour. I've recently been getting back into my nail polishes for the past few years I have had silk nail extensions and had them polished at the salon. I've now decided to give my nails a rest so have been playing with my polishes again, I have missed it actually, I'm enjoying the change.
- L'Oreal Glam shine stain splash in Lolita, love this lip stain, great staying power. Won't say too much about it as will do a review very soon.
Well that's about it really, all the things I've been loving this month, so until next month...........