Tuesday, 28 May 2013

Sunny Bank Holiday Weekend

What a wonderful bank holiday weekend, the sun decided to shine at last. Saturday morning we went for a  stroll around a car boot with Liluu, she loved it, there were lots of dogs for her to meet. It always amazes me how every stall seems to sell the same sort of stuff. Every now and again thought there is a hidden gem, I will put a post up tomorrow of my finds.
Saturday evening I went to see The Great Gatsby, it was amazing!!!! loved it, such a fabulous era. The costumes and settings were fantastic. Definite chick flick though don't think my husband would of enjoyed this one.
Sunday was a glorious day, I actually went bootless, cant remember the last time I wore my flats. As it was such a gorgeous day we decided to take a stroll along the canal with Liluu. She was in her element, she loves the canal as there are no cars, she does get a bit spooked sometimes by them, she's such a timid dog.
As we were already out we decided to have lunch out as well. As you can see it started off the liquid variety, the glass was huge, bigger than my head. I struggled to get just one hand round it!! Didn't take long to polish it off though....he...he, after this we came home and sat in the garden as it was such a beautiful day, wanted to make the most of it as it's been a while since we last had a nice day (back to normal today though!!!)


Monday was a lazy day, cooked a roast beef dinner for all the family


Hope you all had a fantastic Bank holiday weekend too, whatever you got up to

No comments:

Post a Comment

So to all my lovely readers now and future, Thank you for taking the time to comment, I love reading them all xx