Wednesday, 26 June 2013

Bourjois Little Round Pot Cream blush review

I bought this blush the other week the Bourjois Little Round Pot Cream blush as I had my eye on it for some time. It's one of my latest love!!

I've been dubious about cream blushes for many a year but this one is so creamy and gorgeous.
It glides on like a dream and blends brilliantly, the texture is very light. 
Shade - 02 Healthy Glow

It's a fantastic colour for daytime, I've literally worn it every single day since I bought it. This particular colour is very subtle so suitable for those who like me don't like doll like cheeks, but then again is definitely buildable if you want more colour.

It gives my cheeks a lovely peachy glow and a great price as well only £7.99

I want to try more colours now from the range I'm totally hooked




4 comments:

  1. Ah I just love the bourjois blushes! Ans this shade is really lovely!

    Hayfa
    http://chic-and-cliche.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to try one of these cream blushes - looks lovely! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are so reasonable as well which is a bonus xx

      Delete

So to all my lovely readers now and future, Thank you for taking the time to comment, I love reading them all xx