Wednesday, 19 June 2013

Helen E cosmetics blusher review

Not much of  a post today as my little Liluu has gone in to be neutered today so I decided to take my mind of it (I no.....I'm pathetic!!!) and cut my front lawn as it was a bit of a mess with being away the weekend. I'm just waiting to pick her up anytime soon so I thought I would do a quick review for you.

Recently I sent for this blusher from Helen E cosmetics, it was free on a promotion.

I just had to pay for the postage which was just £2.50. I thought this was a bargain and couldn't resist. I had never really heard a lot about this range to be honest so I thought I would give it a go. I chose Candylicious as I wanted something a bit more of a coral colour.

It's a very pretty colour, a lot better since I have a little more of a tan. It will be interesting to see what it's like in the winter when I'm as pale as pale can be. I still have to use it sparingly as it very pigmented so needs to be built up to your desired colour. I like it because it has no shimmer, I hate really shimmery blushers....definitely NOT for me. As for staying power, on me it lasted all day.

All in all I pretty much like it, I think really I should of gone for 'Peach cheeks' but I wanted to step out of my comfort zone for a change, I always end up playing it safe.

Has anyone else tried any of Helen E cosmetics range? I wouldn't mind trying a few things

If so what did you try and did you like it?


No comments:

Post a Comment

So to all my lovely readers now and future, Thank you for taking the time to comment, I love reading them all xx