Tuesday, 11 June 2013

Holiday wants

Just a few Primark dresses I wouldn't say no to for my holiday.....


Primark seem to be having quite a few dresses in that I like of late. Apart from the ones with the cut outs on the hips, definitely not for me, I will leave those to the younger generation. The bandeau dress would be a perfect throw on for my holidays.

Polka dot dress £10.00
Black floral dress (top) £13.00
Blue bandeau dress £5.00
Black floral dress (don't know the price of this, sorry)
Blue floral dress £13.00
Aztec maxi dress £10.00



And also a couple of pairs of shoes, a girl can never have enough shoes!!!!.....




Love all of these shoes. Really fancy the floral ones, I'm a sucker for floral!!! They would go lovely with my jeans on an evening and reasonably priced too.




I've also got my eye on this gorgeous green scarf  a bargain at only £12.00 
perfect for the evenings when it cools down 


and also this beautiful necklace

 an absolute steal at £16.00

Both of these are items are from School Gate Styles shop
 If you have never visited her blog or her shop you should definitely go 
and check her out at 
she has got some fabulous scarves on there!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

So to all my lovely readers now and future, Thank you for taking the time to comment, I love reading them all xx