Wednesday, 5 June 2013

Liluu update and a new addition

Took little Liluu to the vets last night for her 6 month check up. I can't believe she is 6 months already times flying by. She's growing as well, her legs seem to of got gangly. It reminds me of when my children were younger and they had growth spurts, they would seem to gain a bit of weight and then sprout up and go gangly. Shes also got terrible tear staining at the moment if anyone can recommend something to help get rid of them I would very much appreciate it. Don't know why shes looking so sorry for her self on this picture. Think she is going to need a haircut again soon, she need tidying up s bit especially around the face.

Anyway everything was fine with her, she got her usual worming tablets and they kindly clipped her nails for me. She's due to be neutered anytime now so I've booked her in to have it done on the 19th June just after my anniversary weekend, then I don't have to leave her. They are also going to micro chip her at the same time. I feel so sorry for them when they have operations, feel so helpless, I will have to get her lots of chicken that week. and spoil her.

We had a new addition to the family this weekend me son and his girlfriend bought their first dog and here is.......


He's a Chow Chow and he is already bigger than Liluu, the pair of them have been driving me potty running around like toddlers and play fighting, its wore me out. They have been undecided on what to call him, they have been stuck all weekend between.... Bear....Blu.....Ted....Rupert, all obviously because he looks just like a teddy bear. He's SO cute and cuddly. They decided last night upon the name Ted, I think it really suits him.


4 comments:

  1. Oh my... they are both SO adorable! <3 Lucky girl! :)

    Andrea | RosyChicc

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liluu is adorable! I've never found anything to really get rid of tear stains, but they aren't too bad.

    Ted is adorable. I just want to give him a hug!
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is VERY cuddly. I think I will just have to keep bathing her tear stains when they get bad xx

      Delete

So to all my lovely readers now and future, Thank you for taking the time to comment, I love reading them all xx