Tuesday, 25 June 2013

Nail polish of the day.....Rose Libertine

I just had to buy this as it was such a beautiful colour its Rimmels 60 second  nail polish in Rose libertine, such a lovely bright pinky colour, although it looks a bit more peachy on this photo.


I just know already it's going to be one of my summer favourites, can't wait to see what it looks like with a tan on my holidays. I don't think there will be much left in the bottle when I come home though, I will be painting everyone's toes this colour....he....he
This was two coats and it lasts pretty well chipping wise. 



2 comments:

  1. You are so lucky to have such perfect nails, for that perfect colour! It will look amazing with a tan too! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There definitely not perfect, they are SO soft after having my nail extensions removed, they just keep breaking. Need to find something to strengthen them xx

      Delete

So to all my lovely readers now and future, Thank you for taking the time to comment, I love reading them all xx