Tuesday, 16 July 2013

DIY times

I have been rather busy over the weekend, I decorated in my youngest sons bedroom, it SO needed refreshing. He needed a new bedside cabinet as his had broke and whilst at a car boot I found this tired old looking one. Thought I would give it a new home and a bit of TLC. Think I may need new handles, don't think he would appreciate these ones....he....he....

I was so pleased with my little table that I did the other week I've decided to do something to this bedside cabinet. It only cost me £2.00, not bad as even the drawers are wooden bottoms instead of that flimsy stuff they usually put in the bottom of cheap drawers. I can't wait to get stuck into it.

I also picked this lamp up for £1.00, I wanted a  lamp for my hall and I liked the shape of this one. Another revamp project for me to be getting on with.



Will hopefully let you know how it goes very soon



Follow my blog with Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to seeing the finished results Gail - I have loads of these types of jobs to do and never seem to get round to any of them! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know Jenny me to I keeping adding to the collection of things to do ...he...he.... xx

      Delete

So to all my lovely readers now and future, Thank you for taking the time to comment, I love reading them all xx