Tuesday, 2 July 2013

June monthly favourites


1 - Facial exfoliating sponge . I got this as most exfoliaters don't feel like they do a lot on my face, they're just not grainy enough for me. This hits the spot.
2 - Smash box concealer. As I said in my review I LOVE IT!!!! So light and creamy perfect for this time of year.
3 - St Moritz. Yep...... I'm hooked, I prefer the lighter shade on me though. It's been my best friend this month, haven't scared anyone yet with my white legs....he....he
4 - Gucci Guilty Intense. OMG this has got to be my most favourite perfume ever!!!!! I adore it, it smells so divine, I want to bath in it or even swim in it!!!!
5 - Soap & Glory Glow it all. I've enjoyed using this this month, it's give me a nice subtle glow without being glittery..
6 - Eucerin Aquaporin. I only had a sample of this but all the same it was very good. Although I would definitely buy the full version of this as it was so reasonable at the moment I've got my heart set on trying the Hydraluron first.

That's about it for this month



6 comments:

  1. i got that mousse and i haven't tried it yet! will do soon though - great post!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just read about your gorgeous pooch, 100 percent NO to ECG. Most vets just want cash, see if you can find a homeopathic one near you. They are amazing and don't undertake anything unless completely necessary. Plus the dogs LOVE going, for some strange reason they actually seem to like it. Bert is a bruiser, but he wees every time we go to the regular vet, even just for dog food, although to be fair they did remove his tackle there, so his memories won't be fond ones!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the advice, I will definitely look into that especially if she won't get so distressed.
      And I think I would do the same if I were Bert!!!

      Delete
  3. Oh I'm a huge fan of St Moritz - have used it for a couple of years now and it's the most reliable tan and the one I always go back to after trying out more expensive ones! AX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have yet to try the more expensive one but love this one xx

      Delete

So to all my lovely readers now and future, Thank you for taking the time to comment, I love reading them all xx