Tuesday, 30 July 2013

My holiday make up

These are my holiday make up essentials




1 - Smashbox concealer.....Light and creamy
2 - Soap and glory Glow all over.......To give me a healthy glow
3 - Smash box BB cream......For daytime, it's compact and packs a punch with it's factor 35
4 - Revlon suede lipstick....In socialite
5 - L'Oreal million lashes.....In black
6 - Urban decay Naked 2 palette....It's got all I need really
7 - L'Oreal glam shine stain splash....In Lolitta
8 - Urban decay eye primer.....Just hold things in place with the heat
9 - Estee Lauder resilience..........For evenings, great foundation so light weight and gives a lovely flawless finish
10 - Garnier 5 seconde blur....Don't go anywhere with out it
11 - L'Oreal natural lipstick....In Nude
12 - Benefit erase paste.....Couldn't live without, it goes everywhere with me
13 - Bourjois cream blush.....Just because it's my new favourite thing
14 - L'Oreal infallible eyeliner....In black and brown, great eyeliner for last especially in hot weather
15 - Gemma Kidd lip gloss.....Old


And last but not least my real technique brushes




I will probably end up throwing a few more lipsticks in along the way. I always take more lip products than anything else. If we go out for the day I always wear my sunglasses so as long as I've got a wash lippy on I'm good to go.











Follow my blog with Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. Great essentials hun! I really want to try the Soap&Glory highlighter, I've heard fab things about it :)

    Andrea | RosyChicc

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely try it Andrea, its amazing xx

      Delete

So to all my lovely readers now and future, Thank you for taking the time to comment, I love reading them all xx