Wednesday, 10 July 2013

Nail polish of the day.........Bourjois So Laque Ultra Shine

Bourjois So Laque Ultra Shine Nail Varnish claims to give "twice as much vinyl for twice as much shine, lasting up to 7 days. The brush is thin and precise giving ultra shine and hold for up to 7 days"
Shade is Fuchsia hype
I wouldn't say it lasts for 7 days, I get about 3 before it starts to look a bit tatty. However the colour range is great, definitely something for everyone.
I also like the application, although I didn't do a very good job at applying it this time judging by the picture. The vinyl obviously works in at as its a lovely glossy finish.

Shade Marshmallow

I thought I would try my new Barry M confetti over the top just to see if the effect was any better than just the confetti on its own. Maybe it's the colour I chose but on its own it looks awful, also I you have to apply a few coats to see any effect and then the texture is horrible. I think I should of gone for a darker shade instead maybe they don't need as many coats to give you the effect. It was a pain to get off with more than one coat.
I applied two coats of the Bourjois to each nail and just one coat of the of the confetti.


I love the Bourjois, not massively keen on the Barry M to be honest. 
Don't know if I will be trying any of the darker shades. 
Have you tried any of shades in this range? If so which one would you recommend?


2 comments:

  1. that's such a lovely shade! following <3

    from helen at thelovecatsinc // bloglovin

    ps. check out my new giveaway to win a big goodie bag of drugstore favourites! click here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is one of my favorites in my collection xx

      Delete

So to all my lovely readers now and future, Thank you for taking the time to comment, I love reading them all xx