Thursday, 25 July 2013

Weight loss journey progress

Well things are looking up after my last update. Since then I have lost.....4 whole pounds

The jogging didn't really get off the ground, I really do struggle with it. I think it's a bit like marmite you either love or hate it and I'm definitely not a lover!!! I haven't got a runner build.

So instead a got my bike out.

Now this I love, it's a bit less strenuous on the old joints. So me and the Hubby have been getting out as much as possible, only little jaunts to start with. It's great for popping to the shop on in this warm weather. The only problem is somehow I have pulled a muscle in my lower abdomen. I don't know how I've done it but its causing me a LOT of pain at the moment, more so when I sit down, bend, cough and sneeze. Hopefully it wont take too long to recover. Its proving a little painful cycling with it, I know I should stop and rest it, but its not long rides I'm going on and I'm resting for two days in between each.

I have also been drinking a LOT of water as well and I think this has really helped to flush my system out and give my metabolism a boost (trust me it needed one!!!). And also I think my body retains a lot of water and this has really helped.

I am a little happier now that things have started to happen, it was very disheartening on my last update. I think it's because I am a very impatient person, things were just not happening quick enough.

The only problem is now I need to start doing something to tone my upper body. I hate my upper arms, they're so wobbly and horrid!! I may have to borrow my sons weights to give them a kick start.

I may do a finally weight update just before I go away if I get chance......fingers crossed






Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

So to all my lovely readers now and future, Thank you for taking the time to comment, I love reading them all xx