Thursday, 11 July 2013

Weight loss update

Thought I would do a quick update
So far it's going very slow!!!
It's very disheartening when your being so good but not seeing much rewards.
I've only lost a couple of pounds, which is rubbish to say it's been a couple of weeks now since I started. I have lost a few inches here and there but nothing significant.
I don't really eat that bad to be honest as I'm vegetarian, I eat nothing that has a face, so I eat a lot of fruit and veggies. Personally I hate all those meat style products that are out there for vegetarians, why would I want to eat 'Chicken Kiev'? When the whole point of being veggie is not to eat products that taste similar to or resemble any kind of meat....my biggest hate is veggie burgers.....YUK!!!!.....sorry moan over, back to the main point of this blog.
My problem is portion sizes. My two sons still live at home and I cook for them but I still cook for a family of 5 portion wise, must just be habit. So I have been trying to really cut them back.
My other downfall is a like a glass of red wine or two (or sometimes more....he...he) on a weekend. I have switched to Rose and add diet lemonade (can't stand soda water with a passion!!!) to make it a spritzer. Cant give up my little tipple at the weekends (very naughty I know!!)
I've been trying to exercise as much as possible (bit hot and sticky at the moment though with this weather), gardening has been a good work out in this heat though. Cutting the grass the other day was like spend an hour in the sauna. Generally I've just tried to keep moving as much as I can. I know I need to get out there and do more, I just need to get motivated. I think I'm going have to get up really early and go for a jog as it's that warm out there I would liquidise if I went later!!!!
So from today  its a bit more of this
and a bit less of this 


Will do another update soon. Hopefully with better results.....fingers crossed.


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

2 comments:

So to all my lovely readers now and future, Thank you for taking the time to comment, I love reading them all xx