Wednesday, 17 July 2013

Yet more Boots buys.....

My last boots trip until after my holiday. I just need to get my sun cream really but ended up with quite a few extra things that jumped into my basket all by their self (he...he).
These are sun creams I got. I'm quite fair skinned so always go for highish factor (hate burning) and  also my Husbands burns really bad. His Mother had red hair and even though he has brown hair he has inherited her genes, he burns really easily like a red head so he needs high factors. I got a factor 15 as well for my legs, maybe it just my legs but they just take forever to tan.
Soltan sun protection £6.24
I was drawn to this one as it is invisible and dry to touch. This appeals to me greatly as I can't stand the stickiness of most sun creams. These also smell amazing!!! They are half price at the minute in Boots
I also got this after sun as I wanted one with Aloe Vera in as it's so good for cooling you down after being in the sun.
Soltan aftersun £4.99


Hydraluron Moisture Booster I have been after this for absolutely AGES!!!!! Finally I got it, I am a happy bunny now......I know I'm very sad to get so excited over a product but I've heard so many good things about it can't wait to try it. Will do a review soon.
Hydraluron £24.99

Bourjois 1 seconde nail polish in Pom. I need a mint green to add to my collection. Also this Sinful nail polish in Unicorn. I originally wanted the models own banana split but they didn't have any so I opted for this instead, plus it was only £1.99

Eucerin aquaporin moisturising cream after having a sample of it last month. I fell in love with the way it felt on my skin so I had to get it and its so reasonably priced at £13.50
Eucerin aquaporin £13.50


I was passing the max factor stand and this jumped into my basket. I thought I would give it a go as it was on offer at £4.99
Max factor mascara £4.99


After purchasing all these lovely things I noticed I had a few points accumulated so thought what the hell why not spend them as I needed a new night cream. So as I was so impressed with the Eucerin aquaporin I thought I would give this a go from their Even brighter range. I will do a review soon and let you know how I get on with it.
Eucerin Even brighter night cream £23.50


And I also got another Garnier 5 seconde blur. I'm a bit paranoid I will run out on holiday and I honestly can't live with it out it, it's my ultimate essential. I probably won't but better to have a back up just in case. And it is on offer at the moment.
Garnier 5 Second Perfect Blur £9.99


That's about it with my Boots buys. I spend far too much in that shop sometimes!!!




Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

So to all my lovely readers now and future, Thank you for taking the time to comment, I love reading them all xx