Friday, 30 August 2013

Back to normal next week

Just a quick line to say sorry there have been no posts this week, I have had my 13 year old niece stay with us this week and I have been trying to keep her entertained. Also the house has been very full this week as I also have my Mom over from Australia staying with us.
My niece is very shy and quiet bless her, we broke the ice by going shopping, works every time!!!  I actually ended up spending quite a bit on her but that's what Aunties are for isn't it!!!

Anyway best get back to it

Hopefully normal service will resume next week.





Follow my blog with Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I had a little break over the summer holidays too....I think its good to recharge the blogger batteries sometimes! How lovely to have a young shopper to go out with, makes going into Top Shop etc so much fun! Have a great week.....Helen xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. We did have a mooch around Topshop it was fun, I don't usually go in as feel way too old xx

    ReplyDelete

So to all my lovely readers now and future, Thank you for taking the time to comment, I love reading them all xx