Wednesday, 21 August 2013

Fantastic holiday

I'm back............
What a fantastic holiday, great company, amazing villa and lovely weather
I couldn't of asked for anything more

As I said previously we stayed in a villa I found on OwnersDirect in a little village called Julienne, not far from Cognac. The villa was perfect for the 10 of us. The pool certainly didn't disappoint, I was a little apprehensive before we got there hoping the pool would be big enough for us all. So often photos can be very misleading and make things look so much bigger as with estate agents photos. But everything was absolutely fine. Actually the pictures don't do it justice. It was so peaceful and tranquil (well at least until we got there....he...he...)

We basically didn't do a lot we all went for a total break. As we have been near that area before we had already done most of the beaches near there so we had a total rest with lots of pool parties, in fact we practically lived in the pool. 
We did a lot of this
And a lot of this


We had a few hours out in Cognac, which is very beautiful, with lots of wonderful buildings.


We also went for lunch in Royan 
And then spent a few hours in Saint Palias-sur-mer with its quaint little beach

With a few ice creams thrown in


It was an amazing holiday, very sad to be be home, got a little bit of the holiday blues now.
Think I'm going to have to plan my next holiday just to have something to look forward to









Follow my blog with Bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. That looked like a wonderful chilled holiday! I can't say no to good ice-cream! Ax

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Who can say no to a good ice cream....he....he.....xx

      Delete
  2. Looks like a wonderful holiday Gail! I'm getting the holiday blues all over again looking at your pics! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was we had an amazing time, think I've still got the holiday blues xx

      Delete

So to all my lovely readers now and future, Thank you for taking the time to comment, I love reading them all xx