Thursday, 22 August 2013

YSL Rouge Volupté Shine in Coral Intuitive review

Whilst waiting to get on the Euro tunnel I did a little bit of retail therapy and treated myself to this little beauty


It was only £20.80 instead of the usual £24.00, so I couldn't resist really. 
This is my first YSL and I must say I love it.
I wore it quite a bit whilst on holiday it was perfect for everyday, SO creamy and moisturising with just a hint of colour.

The colour is a beautiful pale coral, not at all sticky with just a tiny bit of a glitter but nothing major. 
My two pet hates are stickiness and glitter.

This has got to be so far one of my most favorite lipsticks, I just love the formula and of course the packaging


The only problem is I would now like more shades



Follow my blog with Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. I didn't have time to get anything on the way there or back! Looks gorgeous - hate sticky lips too! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats such a shame Jenny, you will have to have a post holiday treat instead ...he...he....xx

      Delete

So to all my lovely readers now and future, Thank you for taking the time to comment, I love reading them all xx