Wednesday, 4 September 2013

Revlon Colorstay Ultimate Suede Lipstick review




I took this lipstick on holiday with me it has been one of my favorites this month.
It's a lovely rich and creamy lipstick not sticky at all, I really do like the matt texture of it.


When you first put it on its very creamy then after a few minutes it goes a little tacky, I'm not keen on the tacky feeling but fortunately it doesn't last very long.
It lasted on me pretty much all day, I even ate lunch and it stayed put.



I was quite impressed really for staying power, it was pretty good and I love the colour Socailite. I might give the shades Preview or Womenswear a go next.






Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

So to all my lovely readers now and future, Thank you for taking the time to comment, I love reading them all xx