Wednesday, 25 September 2013

Rimmel..... Kate Lasting Finish Lipstick




Yet another nude lip colour to my collection, do I really need so many?.......
Errrmmmmm.......Why not.....

I really do like the formula of  this lipstick it so creamy and rich, it doesn't dry my lips out at all like some lipsticks do over time.
Shade 003


Such a great colour for everyday. I bought this a while back when it was buy one get one free in Boots I bought the other one for a good friend of mine as she's just as into her nude lips as I am.















Follow my blog with Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. I love it when you discover a real find in the Boots and Superdrug that turn out to be a staple item. This shade looks very pretty but I'm still on the hunt for that perfect nude for me that doesn't wash me out and thought I would give the L'Oréal Prive collection a go. Xx

    http://makeupbycandlelight.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooo have not tried those will have to go and check them out xx

      Delete

So to all my lovely readers now and future, Thank you for taking the time to comment, I love reading them all xx