Wednesday, 18 September 2013

Shopping for Autumn

After putting the central heating on for the first time this week I decided to put away my summer clothes and bring out the knitwear. As I had a bit of a gap in the jumper region I decided shopping was called for. These are what I got....
Primark jumper £14.00 it's SO soft, just love it, can't wait to wear it.

Primark long sleeved top £6.00 cant really call this a jumper as you can see its quite see through.
Think I have got a bit of a stripe fetish at the moment.

H & M jumper £12.99 again this is quite see through but fine with a vest underneath. I like layers in this weather. Love the colour of this one it's like a teal/green colour.

And for a splash of colour I got this scarf from Primark it was only £3.00 the colours caught my eye. 
Just cant resist my scarves!!!!



Lastly I needed some new A/W nail colours, my collection is looking very summery apart from a few reds, so it needed an injection of richness.
Firstly I wanted a deep blue so I opted for this one Essie Aruba Blue, such a gorgeous colour, had to put it on straight away!! 

And the Essie Sexy Divine again another gorgeous colour. Haven't tried this one just yet, I hope it's as nice as the blue.

Both were £7.99 each but in Boots they are "Buy one get second one half price" at the moment, great way to stock up on my Essie.

What's your favourite A/W shades?










Follow my blog with Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. Love the H & M jumper - lovely colour! I need to pay a visit to Primark and stock up on jumpers and thermal tops - so nesh! Love the polishes too, must stock up while the Boots offer is on! xx

    ReplyDelete

So to all my lovely readers now and future, Thank you for taking the time to comment, I love reading them all xx