Tuesday, 22 October 2013

Coffee table antics

Here's a little project I have recently completed

I got this table quite a while ago from a car boot for £4, it was just before I went on Holiday in August
I've been meaning to get to grips with it for a while now but just didn't have the drive to start it.

I got it with the intention of re-vamping it, sort of like a little hobby with the intention of selling it after and giving me a bit of "pocket money" shall we say. I have done a few things like this as you may of already seen from my previous posts and I really enjoy it. I love the transformations.

This is what it looked like before, unfortunately I only took the one picture.

Basically after prepping it I painted it with white eggshell paint, covered the top with a sample piece of wallpaper and then gave it quite a few coats varnish to seal the paper and hey presto!! I'm really happy with the result.
Wonder what my next re-vamp project will be







Follow my blog with Bloglovin

10 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you, I like using older more sturdy pieces and giving them a new lease of life,
      sounds a bit like myself...he...he.... xx

      Delete
  2. Wow - that looks absolutely amazing. I last did a chair for my room and think its time to do something else - but I need to find something first.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wendy, its my favorite hobby at the minute xx

      Delete

So to all my lovely readers now and future, Thank you for taking the time to comment, I love reading them all xx