Thursday, 10 October 2013

DIY done.....but not for long!!!!

Well its finally finished


I kept the originally handles as I thought they were quite cute.
I've decided to use it as a dressing table as it has lot of storage for what my Hubby calls my "unnecessary paraphernalia" !!!
The only thing is now it looks completely out of place to the rest of the furniture in our bedroom so now I have my work cut out to transform the rest of our furniture to match.
We could actually do with new furniture to be honest but I have other things that are on the "need list" before bedroom furniture.
We desperately need a driveway to start with as my kids are now grown up and all have cars and so do there girlfriends/boyfriends. As we live in a cul-de-sac it is very difficult to park, so I have to wave bye bye to my front garden.

So now I have to transform this monster
(with its broken crappy handles)


and this


into something better than it looks now


Think I have got my work cut out!!!
May keep me busy for quite some time, I will keep you posted









Follow my blog with Bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. What a great job. I don't have the patience for DIY.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoy it but I'm not the most patient person either xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it, it reminds me of that bright US clean lines look like Kate Spade, it will be a lot of work to do the rest but worth it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is going to be a lot of work, hope I haven't bitten off more than I can chew xx

      Delete

So to all my lovely readers now and future, Thank you for taking the time to comment, I love reading them all xx