Wednesday, 2 October 2013

Eucerin Even Brighter Night Cream review


Eucerin even Brighter Night Cream £23.50

I have been using this for about two months now. So far so good really.
It claims to help with: -

"Pigmentation spots such as dark patches, age spots and freckles develop which causes skin to become less even toned and less bright"

I must say it pretty much does, I have definitely noticed a difference in my skin tone.
Although I don't have massively pigmented skin however I do have quite a largish dark spot on my cheek bone (due to sun damage) that it has helped with.
Although it has not completely gone it has certainly reduced in colour and is a lot less noticeable.
I could of got the Spot correcter from this range which concentrates on larger pigmentation spots but to be honest I didn't get this cream for that. I got it as I loved the formula of the Aquaporin and I thought if this is a similar formula and it will slightly even out my skin tone I would be a happy bunny.

And in a nutshell it did.

I am very happy with the result, I should of done a before and after picture but didn't think about that till way after the point where it would be a waste of time as there wouldn't be that much of a difference.

All in all if you just want a cream to even out your skin tone slightly this is great plus it has a gorgeous formula almost whipped in consistency.

It feels quite light for a night cream but still rich enough. Not greasy at all.

This may become a regular in  my skincare regime as I'm not getting any younger and anything that helps with those pesky dark age spots is a bonus!!!











Follow my blog with Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. I will have to bear this product in mind when I next to buy a night cream, I have a cluster of age spots just appeared on my forehead - ghastly!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know they're are a pain in the ass, pesky little blighters!!! xx

      Delete

So to all my lovely readers now and future, Thank you for taking the time to comment, I love reading them all xx