Monday, 7 October 2013

I don't want too much.....




My Beauty wants

Babyliss New Big Hair £44.99 I really want this, I think it will help so much with getting volume to my roots, which gets more difficult the longer it gets.
Ren O12 Moisture defence serum £42.00 supposed to be great for dry and dehydrated skin and boy have I got that!!
Viva La Juicy Noir Eau de Parfum £46.50 just because everyone's got to have a bit of Juicy in their lives haven't they!!!
Indeed Labs Retinol reface, Retinol Skin Resurfacer Serum £19.99 ( bit of a mouthful!!!) Anything to help with the old wrinkle situation is a bonus.




Follow my blog with Bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. Some lovely pieces here. I'm sure you can treat yourself, you know you deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm just going to keep telling myself that....he....he....xx

      Delete
  2. Great want list, Indeed labs are bringing out some fantastic products lately!
    LouLovesBeauty
    xXx

    ReplyDelete

So to all my lovely readers now and future, Thank you for taking the time to comment, I love reading them all xx