Monday, 28 October 2013

Little blogging break

Just a quick line to let you all know I'm going to have a blogging break for a couple of days as my 13 year old Niece is coming to stay with us for the week and I'm on entertainment duties. Which will definitely mean another trip to Topshop (which is the only time I tend to go in there). But apart from that I don't know what else to do for the week. Its been quite a long time since  I've had a teenage girl around the house, my daughter is now 25, so if anyone has any suggestion they would be great received.

I will try (if I get the chance) to put a post up towards the end of the week but if not normal service will be resumed next week for sure.

So I hope you all have a Happy Halloween.

November here we come!!!!






Follow my blog with Bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. Have a lovely time with your niece. A popcorn and movie night might be good if it's rainy and cold. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shopping, shopping, shopping........then maybe a girlie night doing nails, face masks, etc! Have a lovely time xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely going shopping
      Great idea for girlie pamper night
      Thanks Helen xx

      Delete

So to all my lovely readers now and future, Thank you for taking the time to comment, I love reading them all xx