Thursday, 17 October 2013

Meet my new best friend


I got this a few months ago but to be fair with it being summer didn't really use it as my skin didn't really need it with it being summer. But since the weather has changed lately I have been using this regularly as my skin really suffers with the cold, wind and heating.

Well all I can say its GREAT!!!!
I know everyone raves about it and I can see why it just gives my skin an instant moisture hit.

Does it do what it says on the box...
"Using this product increases the skin's ability to retain moisture over time and reduces the amount of topical moisturisers needed to maintain ideal skin hydration."
When I apply it it feels like someones thrown water in my face and my skin just sucks it right in, it leaves my face so soft. I don't seem to use as much moisturiser as I would normally.

Also....
"Hyaluronic acid is a superb hydration ingredient that can hold up to 1,000 times it's weight in water. It is found in abundance in young skin"


It is a clear gel that instantly sinks into your skin leaving no sticky residue and it has no scent.
It leaves my skin feeling SO amazing.
As most of you already know I have very dry skin so this cream and my skin are a marriage made in heaven, I don't think I could ever be without it.
You can find Hydraluron Moisture booster in Boots £24.99

Well done all those clever people at Indeed Labs, keep up the good word






Follow my blog with Bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. This seems really interesting, since I'm always on the lookout for products that give intensive moisture boosts this is going on my list of things to try. If you're looking for a great moisturiser I highly recommend Estée Lauder's Hydrationist :O). Xx

    http://makeupbycandlelight.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the recommendation Charlotte I'm always on the the look out for great moisturisers, I love Estée Lauder xx

      Delete
  2. Wow! That looks amazing & not too expensive either! Ax

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The price is definitely an added bonus xx

      Delete

So to all my lovely readers now and future, Thank you for taking the time to comment, I love reading them all xx