Thursday, 24 October 2013

NOTD...Barry M matte nail polish in Mocha




I bought this at the weekend. Its a very nice colour looks like real milk chocolate. 
I don't know how long it will actually last though as I haven't put a top coat on otherwise I would lose the matte effect.

3 days later......
They chipped after just one day, quite badly as well (probably due to the lack of topcoat), so although I love the colour I think I will be keeping this solely for one day occasions or nights out, or alternatively purchase a matte topcoat.






Follow my blog with Bloglovin

6 comments:

  1. Its a great colour, such a shame if it chips so quickly. I just wish I had nails nice enough to paint!! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mine now look horrendous thanks to sanding and decorating xx

      Delete
  2. That colour is divine - pity it chipped. I've never taken note - but can actually get a topcoat that is matte?! Now I need to find out if you do.

    Have a grand weekend.
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a great colour, yeah you can get matte topcoat, I know OPI do one and I think Nails Inc do as well xx

      Delete
  3. Love this colour Gail but my friend had the same problem with the wear. Shame - let us know how you get on if you get a matte topcoat xx

    ReplyDelete

So to all my lovely readers now and future, Thank you for taking the time to comment, I love reading them all xx