Tuesday, 1 October 2013

Shiny things

Just a couple of items I picked up the other day.
I'm really into my necklaces at the moment and I picked these two little beauties up from Dorothy Perkins whilst they had their 30% off deal on.

                        The gold leaf £8.50                                            Silver half moon £6.50

Thought they were both really cute and quite dainty.

Ring was £5.00


Then off to Primark and got these
Plum skirt £8.00


Basic stripped top (me and stripes again!!!!) £4.00




After that I popped into Lush to pick up a lip scrub £5.50

I opted for this flavour as I don't like the Bubblegum (too sweet for me) or the Mint Julep (don't like the tingling feeling).
So I went for the Popcorn flavour, tastes yummy, salty and sweet.
Might give their lip balm a try next. If anyone's tried any of them let me know what they are like and which flavours are good.

Lastly good old Boots.
They still had but one get one half price on so I got a couple of Soap and Glory products.






Just love Soap and Glory products!!!














Follow my blog with Bloglovin

8 comments:

  1. Lovely jewellery from DP's - never think to go in there for necklaces! Looks like you had a v successful shopping day - love when that happens! Ax

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really like some of their jewellery in there. was a successful trip xx

      Delete
  2. Love the jewellery ....I can never resist them either when I see reductions!
    ~Anne xx

    ReplyDelete

So to all my lovely readers now and future, Thank you for taking the time to comment, I love reading them all xx