Thursday, 7 November 2013

Maybelline The rocket volume express mascara review

Maybelline The Rocket Volume Express Mascara £7.99

I bought this a couple of months ago as a replacement for Max factors wild volume mascara (which I did not like at all, review here).

I usually go for L'Oreals million lashes but I spotted this one instead and thought I would give it go. I just cant give up trying with different mascaras even though I regret it most of the time.

I have used quite a few Maybelline mascaras in the past and always got on quite well with them so as this one had a plastic brush (which I prefer as it gives me more root lift with my pathetic lashes) I decided to give it a go. I must say I have very rarely been let down regarding mascaras from Maybelline, unlike their lip products that I don't get on with at all.

I really like this mascara it lengthens my lashes plus its £3.00 cheaper than the L'Oreal.


I also slightly prefer the brush on this compared to the L'Oreal as its a little smaller which is great for me as I don't have very big eyes.
I really like this mascara it lengthens my lashes plus its £3.00 cheaper than the L'Oreal.
I wouldn't say that it adds that much volume though but I can live with that.

Would I re purchase this?

Yes I think I would I like Maybelline mascara range

What are your favorite mascaras?









Follow my blog with Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. L'Oréal has made some excellent mascaras - Telescopic is one of my all time favourites and currently I'm LOVING the False Lash Flutter :o). Xx

    http://makeupbycandlelight.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They certainly do. I will have to give the False lash flutter a try xx

      Delete

So to all my lovely readers now and future, Thank you for taking the time to comment, I love reading them all xx