Tuesday, 5 November 2013

Niece shopping trip


Whilst I was shopping last week with my niece I picked up these few bits even though I went out with the intention of buying nothing as I didn't need anything.
But I think this is an impossible feat for me!!!

I ended up getting......from Boots



Essie nail polish in Pink Diamond £7.99, just couldn't resist, its such a pretty pink. I'm a sucker for pink and Essie polishes.


I also got the Real techniques complexion sponge £5.99 as I love their brushes so much I thought I would give this a try.


We spent quite a while in Primark



I restrained myself but I did end up picking up this jumper in black, I already have two of these n different colours but they are so comfy and easy to wear and only £5.00

I wore it Saturday night when we went out for a meal



So that was about it for my "I dont need anything" shopping trip










Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

So to all my lovely readers now and future, Thank you for taking the time to comment, I love reading them all xx