Thursday, 28 November 2013

November monthly favourites



1. Topshop necklace, I bought this reduced to £2.50 last month
2. Capel Maentwrog, great weekend, we have already booked our next adventure there for a week this time
3. Autumn colours, my favorite season, this month has been particularly good.
4. Maybelline rocket mascara (again)
5. Essie Pink Diamond, just adore this colour.
6. Models own Jack Frost, just because I needed a little sparkle.
7. Barry M matte polish in Mocha, even though it chipped like mad, still enjoyed it this month.
8. Primark stripped jumper has been keeping me very warm this month.













Follow my blog with Bloglovin

6 comments:

  1. Cute necklace and I love that Essie colour x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, I'm a sucker for pink polish xx

      Delete
  2. Lovely photos the colours were amazing this autumn:)
    ~Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Liking the necklace Gail, it's groovy! Must try the Barry M Matte - love the colour! xx

    ReplyDelete

So to all my lovely readers now and future, Thank you for taking the time to comment, I love reading them all xx