Monday, 4 November 2013

October monthly favourites

Well I'm back, I survived my week with my niece, feeling slightly shattered now though. Think the bowling may have had something to do with it, my poor old back....he...he....

So better late than never here are my October monthly favorites



1  Lush popcorn scrub
2  Maybelline Rocket volume mascara
3  Soap & Glory endless glove
4  Dorothy Perkins necklace
5  Indeed labs Hydraluron
6  Rimmel Kate lipstick in 003
7  Urban decay Naked basic palette
8  Essie nail polish in Aruba blue









Follow my blog with Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you need a well deserved rest, but I bet you had great fun! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wouldn't quite say it was a rest but it was certainly fun xx

      Delete

So to all my lovely readers now and future, Thank you for taking the time to comment, I love reading them all xx