Thursday, 21 November 2013

Snuggely PJ's


I'm not feeling very well today so not much from me for today I'm afraid

I'm sat in bed with my laptop trying to do a bit of Christmas shopping but its all going wrong and somehow I've ended up on Next's website looking at PJ's (like you do!)

Its so cold outside and these look so snuggely. I wouldn't say no if anyone wanted to buy me these for Christmas....he....he....




This is really cute as well



Mind you this one will probably bury me as they are usually SO long in the legs, I do have problems with PJ's with only being 5 ft 4".



Right think I need a nice cup of tea and maybe a Harry Potter film to make me feel better.







Follow my blog with Bloglovin

12 comments:

  1. I would love to wear pj's but I'm tall and not many high street stores cater for the tall ones at bedtime!
    Hope you feel better soon

    Fiona

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you x
      We just cant win can we! they are either too short or too long. Your right though no one does Pj's in either petite or tall ranges, there is definitely a niche market there!! xx

      Delete
  2. I need to buy more also....these are fab! Hope you feel better soon,two of mine have flu so I'm hoping I escape the germs!!
    ~Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooo not nice for you then Anne, good luck escaping those germs you will need it by the sounds of it xx

      Delete
  3. Great choices, hope you feel better soon x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know the feeling Gail - haven't been well either this week! The pjs look wonderful, I am so cold at the moment am getting obsessed with keeping warm and cosy + have just got really excited over a new thermal top - how sad is that! Hope you're feeling better this evening! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jenny x
      We can both be sad (I think its an age thing lol) and ill together....he....he
      Hope you feel better soon too xx

      Delete
  5. The top set is gorgeous! I've been looking for some really cute pjs to stick on my Christmas list! I like how you could wear them for lounging around too! Love your blog :)
    Hope you're feeling better soon!xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Hannah x
      They do look perfect for lounging xx

      Delete
  6. I seriously need new jammies! I'm only 5ft 2 & have the leg issue too! I do hope you are feeling better! Ax

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hate it when you see some really nice ones but then have to mess about turning them up xx

      Delete

So to all my lovely readers now and future, Thank you for taking the time to comment, I love reading them all xx