Wednesday, 6 November 2013

Wardrobe update


So far so good, it is almost there, just a few touches to finish.


If you want to see what it looked like before click here

Its been a bit of an on/off project to be honest as I have been busy decorating my hall, stairs and landing at the same time.
I really do need to try and just do one project at a time instead I start something and if I have to wait for something to dry I start doing something else and then get carried away with that.
So today I am going to finish the wardrobe, will pop it in a quick post when its finished.
Then finish the hall and then I can start to decorate my bedroom

 A woman's work is never done.....he....he....









Follow my blog with Bloglovin Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

So to all my lovely readers now and future, Thank you for taking the time to comment, I love reading them all xx