Tuesday, 3 December 2013

Filling those shelves.....

Sorry for the lack of post yesterday, I had a horrible weekend. My eldest cat got very poorly over the weekend and after three vet runs I had to reluctantly say goodbye to her on Sunday afternoon.
So I really wasn't up to writing anything at all yesterday.

Anyway probably best I move on with the post as its making me very sad just thinking about it.



I got these two new additions to add to my new shelves

Barry M Red Wine £2.99
Love my Barry M, needed a new deep red and Barry filled the slot.

Seventeen Pink Glitter £2.99
I've never tried a Seventeen polish before, there range has never really grabbed me to be honest.
 Has anyone else tried them? are they any good?


I also picked this up to attempt a leopard print design (note the word attempt!!)

Barry M Black Nail art pen £4.99

And then this to get it all off with. I hate taking off dark polishes with cotton wool 
it just gets everywhere!!

Bourjois Magic Nail Polish Remover £4.99


So apart from Christmas pressies for everyone (which I can show else it will spoil there surprise)
this was all I got for myself
Even though I didn't need them, In my head I need to fill those shelves....

........No doubt to be continued......








Follow my blog with Bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. So sorry to hear about your cat, big hugs xx That glitter will look good over the red as well xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Am sorry to read about your cat - its a very emotional time !

    I love the Barry M Red Wine ( even if it is 0 percent, hic) - such a deep red colour. Barrry M polishes are such good value for money as well.
    Hope you are able to post results of using the nail art pen - I love a bit of nail art
    paul

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you
      I will give it a try with the nail art xx

      Delete

So to all my lovely readers now and future, Thank you for taking the time to comment, I love reading them all xx