Tuesday, 10 December 2013

Liluu's 1st Birthday

Yesterday was my little pooch Liluu's 1st birthday, it has gone so fast.
So on Sunday I made her a birthday cake. Now I know a lot of you must thing I must be mad/sad its just a dog (my family certainly do!!!!) but I thought why not, there's no harm in it is there?

So this is what I made for her



Its a sort of meat loaf type cake. It turned out a little bit bigger than I imagined but it doesn't matter as some will go to her best friend Ted and his sisters Saffy and Tizzy.
I used Naturo wet food in chicken flavour, mixed it with cooked rice, extra chicken and grated carrot, then added a tablespoon of peanut butter just to hold it all together. It looked disgusting to be honest.


I then iced it with mash potatoes.



She absolutely loved it



I know I may be a little sad but I don't care, I love my little poochie shes part of our family.










Follow my blog with Bloglovin

6 comments:

  1. That is sooo funny and it looks so yummy that I might even want to have a nibble - love it! Xx

    http://makeupbycandlelight.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol I don't think it would taste very nice though xx

      Delete
  2. What a great idea! My Pugs would make short work of that! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you've iced it with mashed potato - bet she loved it! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She did Jenny, I enjoyed making it as well lol xx

      Delete

So to all my lovely readers now and future, Thank you for taking the time to comment, I love reading them all xx