Monday, 9 December 2013

New boots and other things

I ordered these boots online, I'm usually a size 5 in Dorothy Perkins, but when they arrived I couldn't even get my foot in them. So off I trawled through all the Christmas shoppers up to the shop to change them to a size 6. Now they are a little large...... I just cant win!!! I will just have to wear thicker socks. My problem is I have quite broad feet at the front but slim around the heel so I do struggle with shoes and boots every time.
Apart from that I love the boots, I wanted a plain pair with no buckles on. They were originally £45.00 online I got them for £31.50.

(Bit difficult to see them in the photo)

I also got a few other things as well. This jumper above this was reduced from £22.00 to £13.00



A black patterned  top was £12.00 got for £7.00



This basic green tube skirt from £10.00 to £7.00
(sorry it wasn't packaged very well and was very creased)


And when I popped to exchange the boots at Dorothy Perkins I also popped into Boots and picked this up to try. I have been struggling with a little bit of eczema on my one eye lid recently so I though I would give this a try.




I do wish these stores would stop putting offers out!!! 
Its very distracting when your trying to Christmas shop!!!
















Follow my blog with Bloglovin

16 comments:

  1. Beautiful jumper, love the pattern! Xx

    http://makeupbycandlelight.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some fab bargains here, well done on your purchases! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE that jumper - what a bargain!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a bargain, so were the boots. We all love a good bargain makes us feels good :) xx

      Delete
  4. I always have problems with boot sizes too! I'm a size 8 but in some shops I'm a 9!! We need to shop together as it looks like you know how to bag a bargain :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anytime Rachel x
      I think Its just years of practice with having three kids and them growing so fast.
      They constantly needed something wether it was clothes or shoes, especially my youngest he was terrible he could wreck a pair of shoes within a week xx

      Delete
  5. You can say that again, always gives me that feel good factor :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. The baroque floral jersey is just soooo nice and a real bargain price as well !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it I can see it being my new favorite thing, I will probably wear it to death lol xx

      Delete
  7. Some lovely bits there Gail - love the colour of your skirt! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I needed a green injection in my wardrobe. I love green but find I don't actually have that much in it xx

      Delete
  8. I often struggle with shoes and one size it too tight, the next too big - I have spent a fortune on heel inserts in shoes ... love the sweater and the boots I'm in agreement, the stores should really just wait until Easter with their specials ... have a fabulous day

    Wendy
    Simply Sassy Style

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They should, its definitely not good this time of year :) xx

      Delete

So to all my lovely readers now and future, Thank you for taking the time to comment, I love reading them all xx