The rules of the tag are:
Share 12 random facts about yourself.
Answer the 12 questions.
List 12 bloggers you wish to tag & pass the tag on by letting them know you've nominated them (unfortunately couldn't get hold of some of them)
It is a little long winded but here goes......
My 12 Random Facts:
1. I hate clutter, big time!!! makes me feel claustrophobic.
2. I'm SO scared of heights!!! always have been, I really struggle walking over bridges or even driving over them especially the ones in France. Why do they have to make them so big!!!
3. I'm addicted to Greek yogurt, just cant get enough of the damn stuff.
4. I watched both of my Granddaughters being born, its was the most amazing thing ever!!!
5. I've always wanted a motorbike but my Husband would never let me have one.
6. I love to cook.......anything, I love experimenting. I think Jamie Oliver's recipes are great too.
7. I'm a sucker for red wine especially a good Rioja.
8. I once met Kelly Jones out of the Stereophonics outside our Hotel in Nottingham, I froze like an idiot and couldn't speak, we didn't have any paper to get his autograph so he signed a £10 note for me. We had actually gone to Nottingham to watch them play. It was amazing.
9. I didn't learn how to drive until I was 27, I just loved to walk every where but as the kids got older and their social calendars grew and they needed to go places, Dads taxi turned into Moms taxi.
10. I'm a born and bred northern lass.
11. I cant stand the X Factor!!! and others alike!!!
12. I love watching films, the whole family do, we love nothing more than getting snowed in and having a film marathon.
And the questions:
1. What are your favourite things about winter?
Wearing scarfs everyday, wearing lots layers, cosy fires.
2. What is your favourite winter outfit?
Jumper, Jeggings, Boots and a gorgeous scarf
3. What is your favourite winter food?
Veggie Tater ash, crust and pickled red cabbage (Its the northern girl in me) reminds me of my childhood. Carb overload!!!!
4. What is your favourite winter drink?
Got to be mulled wine, it just screams winter!!
5. How do you like your make up in the winter?
I usually go darker on the eyes, using a lot more eyeliner.
6. What are you hoping Santa brings you?
To be honest I don't really want anything, all I wanted was a big family Christmas with everyone together and I've got that.
7. What is your favourite winter scent?
Anything with spiced berries in it or my usual favorite scent vanilla....I adore anything vanilla
8. What is your favourite winter memory?
Watching my old dog playing in the snow, he absolutely adored it. I miss him so much.
9. What is your dream way to spend a winters day?
A long ramble with the Hubby and the Dog, then lunch in a little country pub with a big glass of red sat by a roaring fire....bliss
10. What are the first 3 things that remind you of winter?
Scarfs, snow, dark nights.
11. What is your favourite winter song?
It would have to be White Christmas by Bing Crosby (my favorite Christmas film too)
12. Finish this sentence.....If I could have one Christmas wish it would be....
For my sons friend to get new kidneys as his are failing, he is practically living on dialysis and his baby boy is due in January.....life can be so horrible sometimes
Here are the 12 blogs that I've tagged:
1. Helen @ Net-a-dresser
2. Avril @ School Gate Style
3. Anne @ Heart and soul
4. Jane @ The Small Fabrics Of My Life
5. Catherine @ Not Dressed As Lamb
6. Charlotte @ Makeup by Candlelight
7. Wendy @ Simply Sassy Style
8. Fiona @ Avenue 57
9. Louise @ Lou Loves Beauty
10. Kat @ Does my bum look 40 in this
11. Jenny @ Red Head Beauty Diaries
12. Sharron @ Style at every age
Sorry it was so long
Follow my blog with Bloglovin