Thursday, 2 January 2014

Happy New Year...........

Happy new year

Just a very quick post to wish you all a very Happy New Year. 

I had a fantastic break (although very hectic) with all my family and friends, everything's so quite now its all back to normal. Although I will be glad all the eating and drinking has stopped, I have indulged far too much.......now for the annual January detox!!

Sorry for the lack of posts over the Christmas break (bad blogger that I am) but like I said its been rather hectic here. Normal postings will resume as of Monday as I have just had to drop my Mother of at the hospital as she is having the tip of her finger amputated (nice start to the new year for her!!) so I will be looking after her for a few days.

I hope you all had a fantastic Christmas and New Year
Wonder what 2014 has in store???




Follow my blog with Bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. Happy New Year to you Gail! I know what you mean about hectic, been much of the same here! Your poor mum - hope she goes on ok! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy new year to you too Jenny hope you had a lovely break x
      My mums fine shes just relieved its over xx

      Delete
  2. Happy New Year Gail! I hope your poor Mum is OK?! <3 Ax

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She's fine thanks Andrea, just got to wait to have her stitches out in a couple of weeks.
      And Happy new year to you to xx

      Delete

So to all my lovely readers now and future, Thank you for taking the time to comment, I love reading them all xx