I thought I would do a little post on how I do my hair
First off my hair is very thick and dry with quite a bit of curl in it now, the older I get the curlier it gets.
These are the products I use every time I do my hair, I just love them they suit my hair so much.
- John Freida brilliant brunette shampoo and conditioner, these make my hair shine so much.
- Dove Hair Nourishing Oil Care Leave-In Spray, this helps to keep my dry hair more tame.
- TRESemme Liquid Gold Argan Oil Infused Perfecting Hair Treatment, I don't like any other TRESemme products apart from this one, I use it on the ends of my hair to nourish them as these are what suffer first.
- Got2b guardian angel , OMG I adore the smell of this stuff, its a great little heat protectant it doesn't leave my hair sticky like a lot of them do.
I also used this, I actually bought it for my Mother as she has very fine hair, but I thought I would give it a quick go before I use it on her ....he....he...
I just used a little around my crown just to try and give it a little volume. I cant say that it made that much difference to be honest, its probably because my layers are long so the weight of them weigh my crown down.
This is what I do: -
- This is my frizzy bouffant after is washed and dried. I have to use a brush on the front section as I have a very annoying kink in my fringe.
- I use the BaByliss Glamour Styling Tong, I love this tong its got a 38mm barrel and it doesn't take long to curl at all.
- I start by roughly parting my hair at the back and I use a clip to hold it apart.
- Then starting at the back I start to curl random pieces working my way towards the front.
- I start to curl from the center leaving the ends out and I just add these before I release the barrel. I also change the direction of the curl occasionally so they're not all going the same way.
- I then do the exact same on the other side.
- This what the back looks like when I've done both sides. I than spray it with a touch of light hairspray to help hold the curl and I leave it to cool.
- After 10 minutes or so I then run my fingers gently through the underneath to gently break up the curl.
This what it looks like when finished.
- The back
- And obviously the front....he.....he.....
I love my hair like this the curls last all day.
Hope you enjoyed reading this (sort of) tutorial, I enjoyed making it.
Linking up with these fabulous ladies: - More pieces of me, on the daily express, because shanna said so