I'm not a lover of new year resolutions, 99% of them fall at the first hurdle with me. Plus I don't like doing all that "giving up" malarkey it never works! your brain craves it even more if you tell yourself you can have it so you set yourself up for a fall immediately.
Instead I like to set myself a few realistic (well most of them) goals.
These are the ones I'm going for this year..............
- Try and eat a salad everyday! This shouldn't prove to hard as I ADORE salad, at the moment I would say I eat one at least every other day.
- After over indulging far to much this Christmas I could do with losing a little weight so my aim is try and lose a few pounds. I am starting today with a totally detox day to clear out my system and give my metabolism a kick start. I know this is probably on everyone's list every year but I've got to keep giving it a go.....he....he.....
- Try and do more OOTD I am SO rubbish at them, I always think about it way later in the day when I'm looking a bit worse for wear.
- Wash my make up brushes more regularly, I really don't wash them as often as I should.
- Give blood more often, I've skipped a couple the last couple of years.
- Give more to charity.......first stop wardrobe clear out!!
So that's about it for my goals, I know they aren't much in the way of goals (quite pathetic really) but we all have to start somewhere....he....he....Follow my blog with Bloglovin
What are your goals/resolutions this year?