Wednesday, 15 January 2014

NOTD...... Leopard style

I finally got round to trying to do leopard print on my nails
Not bad for a first attempt if I do say so myself....he....he...


These are what I used
Ciate mini ........ Shooting stars




I also got around to changing my toes that were still Christmas colours
Not as good as an attempt as my fingers though
(Sorry if my toes offend anyone, I know some people are a bit squeamish about feet)

I used


Think I need a lot more practice....especially on the old toes

Also can anyone recommend a good cuticle oil?
My cuticles are terrible










Follow my blog with Bloglovin

8 comments:

  1. Your nails look amazing! I wish I was as arty as you! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a fantastic job on the leopard! I absolutely love it! What a fun idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the leopard nails - the peach colour dots look really good !

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did a great job with your nails, I need to practice more, love the patterns :)

    ReplyDelete

So to all my lovely readers now and future, Thank you for taking the time to comment, I love reading them all xx