Wednesday, 26 February 2014

Absence..............


Just a quick line to let you all know I will not be posting for a few days as we have had some very bad news. My Daughters best friend passed away on Monday morning possibly due to food poisoning, my Daughter herself has also been very ill with food poisoning so I have been looking after her. There is also an investigation going on so my blog is taking a back seat for a while it all gets sorted out.

Just wanted to let you all know that I will be back soon.........take care







6 comments:

  1. Awful news Gail, I really hope you daughter is ok. My thoughts are with your daughter's friends family x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Gail that is awful, I can't believe somebody could die from food poisoning! My thoughts are with you all and please keep us posted as to the result of the investigation, I hope there is no foul play her family must be devastated x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't either Sharron. Her friend was male and only 28, I will keep you posted xx

      Delete
  3. Oh my Gail this is so sad & just terrible for you all. Sending you all love & hugs. <3 Ax

    ReplyDelete

So to all my lovely readers now and future, Thank you for taking the time to comment, I love reading them all xx