Monday, 17 February 2014

Floral nails



My first attempt at a floral pattern, it looks a lot better off camera honestly .....he.....he..... I think the flowers need to be smaller.

I've never tried Seche polish before and I must say I do like the application. After just one coat the colour was fantastic, not too keen on the brush though, I prefer a fatter brush.

So I would like to thank my sons girlfriend for this kind donation as she didn't want it as she has a similar colour in her collection. Thank you Danni x







Follow my blog with Bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. I can't believe you've done that free hand - beautiful, well done!!! :o) Xx

    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, couldn't of done it without Pinterest though :) xx

      Delete
  2. Omggg that's is sooo cute!


    http://shopaholicoverhere.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete

So to all my lovely readers now and future, Thank you for taking the time to comment, I love reading them all xx