- NYC nail polish in Pinstripe White
- Orly nail polish in, I got this free in a magazine (cant remember which one)
- Dolce Gusto MiniMe This was a Christmas present, I'm totally in love!!! Don't know how I got on without this in my life!
- NewBoots - Dorothy Perkins I've more or less lived in these this month...he....he....
- Game of thrones - I am totally addicted to it. The hubby got series 1 and 2 on DVD and we pretty much watched them back to back. I'm totally hooked, just started series 3.
- Barry M nail art pen in black I got this to try leopard print on my nails I liked it so much I bought it in white as well, I haven't used that yet though.
- Bourjois Magic Nail Polish Remover I got this to try s everyone and his dog seems to have it but me and now I know why, its fantastic! nail polish comes of amazingly. I have noticed they are bringing out one for toes, shall have to get that when it comes out.
- Dorothy Perkins jumper One of my favorite jumpers this month
- Rimmel Wake Me Up Make Up Foundation This may well be in quite a few more of my monthly favorites!
- Real techniques complexion sponge Have used this quite a bit the above foundation I like the finish it gives me. I have the models own version of this sponge but this is SO much better.
That's it for January's monthly favorites
What were some of your favorites this month?