Monday, 3 February 2014

January monthly favourites




  1. NYC nail polish in Pinstripe White
  2. Orly nail polish  in, I got this free in a magazine (cant remember which one)
  3. Dolce Gusto MiniMe This was a Christmas present, I'm totally in love!!! Don't know how I got on without this in my life!
  4. NewBoots - Dorothy Perkins I've more or less lived in these this month...he....he....
  5. Game of thrones - I am totally addicted to it. The hubby got series 1 and 2 on DVD and we pretty much watched them back to back. I'm totally hooked, just started series 3.
  6. Barry M nail art pen in black I got this to try leopard print on my nails I liked it so much I bought it in white as well, I haven't used that yet though.
  7. Bourjois Magic Nail Polish Remover  I got this to try s everyone and his dog seems to have it but me and now I know why, its fantastic! nail polish comes of amazingly. I have noticed they are bringing out one for toes, shall have to get that when it comes out.
  8. Dorothy Perkins jumper One of my favorite jumpers this month
  9. Rimmel Wake Me Up Make Up Foundation This may well be in quite a few more of my monthly favorites!
  10. Real techniques complexion sponge  Have used this quite a bit the above foundation I like the finish it gives me. I have the models own version of this sponge but this is SO much better.


That's it for January's monthly favorites
What were some of your favorites this month?





Follow my blog with Bloglovin

8 comments:

  1. For someone like me with absolutely no talent for nail art whatsoever, nail art pens are brilliant and even I can create something half decent with this :o) Xx

    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too Charlotte they are just great for us :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Must try the Bourjois Magic Nail Polish Remover Gail and the Rimmel Wake Me Up! We've been trying to get up to date with Homeland but are failing miserably - not enough weekends! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You must Jenny they are both fantastic. I've never watched Homelands I've heard its very good though maybe that can be my next series:) xx

      Delete
  4. I have started using that foundation! I love it for most of the day but by the end I'm all shiny and the look is not good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean, it does that a little on my daughter by the end of the day. Its probably because my skin is SO dry that it works for me xx

      Delete
  5. Love this collage and I am definitely going to watch Game of Thrones as I keep hearing all these good things about it :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rachel and you should watch it, I just finished series 3 last night really disappointed I've got to wait til april for the next one now :( xx

      Delete

So to all my lovely readers now and future, Thank you for taking the time to comment, I love reading them all xx