Monday, 10 February 2014

Liebster Award






I have seen this on a few blog but didn't really know what it was all about to be honest but after being nominated by the lovely Lori from Vintage Beauty I thought I had better look into it. So basically this award (as you all probably already know) is for bloggers who less than 200 followers. Its a great way to spread the word about new and up and coming bloggers.




The Liebster Award Rules

1. You must link back the person who nominated you
2. You must state 11 random facts about yourself
3. You must answer the 10 Liebster questions given to you by the nominee before you
4. You must pick 10 bloggers to be nominated for the award with under 200 followers
5. You must come up with 10 questions for your nominees to answer
6. You must go to their blogs and notify your nominees




11 Random Facts About me
  1. I  hate aubergines....disgusting slimy things.....YUK
  2. I love black & white movies
  3. I cant sing
  4. I once swallowed a marble
  5. don't play the lottery
  6. I love organizing 
  7. My favorite band are The Stereophonics
  8. I love to cook
  9. don't like orange squash
  10. I've never eaten steak
  11. I hate like crowded places 



10 Questions  Lori Gave me
  1. What is your favourite makeup brands of all time? ....... Oooo difficult one, at the moment I will have to say Urban Decay, I'm slightly addicted to their eye shadow palettes.
  2. What are your favourite drugstore makeup products? ....... Again another difficult one.............looking through my make up would probably have to say L'Oreal.
  3. Where are your favourite places to shop for makeup? ....... Boots, Debenhams, Internet.
  4. What are your holy grail make up products? ....... Garnier 5 second primer, Benefit erase paste, Urban Decay naked basic palette.
  5. Where's your favourite place to shop for clothes? ....... Dorothy Perkins, Warehouse, Primark, H & M.
  6. How would you describe your style? ....... Casual with a bit of girly and a lot of black thrown in....he....he.....
  7. What are your favourite skincare items? ....... At the moment Hydraluron and Eucerin even brighter night cream.
  8. What's your must have hair product? ....... You cant beat a good shampoo and conditioner, always need to start with a good base.
  9. What does your very own pamper evening include? ....... Hot bath, face pack, glass of wine and candles. 
  10. What do you like to do in your spare time? .......Write blog posts, shop, go on long walks



My Nominees

  1. Gemma from  Raindrops on roses
  2. Rachel from Trying for sighs
  3. Andrea from Cous cous & cork wedges
  4. Lisa from Is it just me
  5. Nicola from Secret beauty junkies
  6. Stacey from Peace love and make up
  7. Nicola from Nicola
  8. Liz from Sprinkles & Sequins
  9. Marianne  from Good girl gone glam
  10. Carylee from More pieces of me 



My Questions for my Nominees
  1. Who is your biggest blogger inspiration?
  2. What is your favorite colour?
  3. How did you come up with your blog name?
  4. Which is your favorite season?
  5. Lipstick or lip gloss?
  6. Who are your 3 favorite blogs to read?
  7. If you could go anywhere in the world where would it be?
  8. Twitter or Facebook?
  9. What is your favorite accessory?
  10. Looking back what is the worst thing you have ever worn?






Thank you again to the lovely Lori from Vintage Beauty for thinking of me.


It took me a while but I got there in the end, the thing that was time consuming was finding 10 people with less than 200 followers. But I found 10 lovely ladies above, all with fantastic blogs so I shall look forward to reading your answers.....






Follow my blog with Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the nomination Gail. It's so lovely of you to think of me. But I have been nominated before and feel I have covered all the ground I can. Again, thank you so much. Well done to you for the award. Your pamper night sounds like a perfect evening to me and I love to cook and watch black and white films too.
    Hope you feel better soon xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Rachel and your welcome, I didnt know you had already been nominated I will have to go and check it out xx

      Delete

So to all my lovely readers now and future, Thank you for taking the time to comment, I love reading them all xx