Friday, 14 February 2014

My first Blogversary


Today is my first year blog anniversary


I cant believe it is exactly a year since my first ever post
It has gone SO quickly


Looking back at my first ever post it feels quite weird reading it. I feel I have grown quite a bit since then. I remember being very nervous about what I wrote, thinking would people think I'm an idiot?!?! It used to take me a quite a while to write a post, I used to change it quite a lot. But being a blogger you have to be yourself and write as you.....from the heart and how you would say it in your head. As many of you know, nowadays I just ramble on with whatever pops into my head....he.....he....but joking aside I have really enjoyed this year sharing all my thoughts and spending sprees with you all. And of course coming across so many lovely genuine like minded people who enjoy the same things as me.


A couple of weeks ago I set myself a goal, I wanted to reach 50 followers on Bloglovin' before my first Blogversary........and thanks to all you lovely lovely people I did it.



So I shall be raising my glass this evening to each and everyone of you
 for all the support and comments you have giving me over the last year.
Cheers........

and thanks again for everything
Here's to the next 10 years :)



Happy valentines day everyone











Follow my blog with Bloglovin

6 comments:

  1. Happy Blogbirthday - hope you celebrate with something nice :o) Xx

    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers Gail! And Happy Blog Birthday to you - time flies when you're having blogging fun doesn't it! xx

    ReplyDelete

So to all my lovely readers now and future, Thank you for taking the time to comment, I love reading them all xx