Wednesday, 12 February 2014

My floral obsession!!!



Still making my way through Frugal February


The links below are from when I bought them

Jumper - Primark
Skirt - Tesco
Boots - Dorothy Perkins
Necklace - Dorothy Perkins


This photo was actually from Monday before I started to feel poorly, 
its a good job I took it then really :)





Linking up with these lovely ladies: -   Why I do deClaireVodka infused lemonadeHunters of HappinessPerfectly Coutured





Follow my blog with Bloglovin

18 comments:

  1. Very cute skirt, so lovely to team with a chunky jumper :o) Xx

    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute skirt - I'm off to check out Tesco website!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bought it quite a while ago I doubt they will have that particular colour still in but Im sure they will have other options xx

      Delete
  3. Such a pretty floral print on your skirt! I love this whole outfit! Your sweater is such a pretty color on you, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the skirt - great pattern, and it goes nicely with the jumper
    Paul

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely skirt Gail - it's got a bit of a boho thing about it which I like! Hope you're feeling better! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad I'm not the only one obsessed with floral. This skirt is pretty <3 Love the print!

    Visiting from the linkup. I’d love it if you can visit my blog, too. Looking forward to seeing you there: http://www.fashchronicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Abigail I shall go take a look now xx

      Delete
  7. Great outfit! I really like the color of this sweater.
    Inge
    This Ever Evolving Life

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this floral print and that sweater looks so cozy! Thanks for sharing with Three-fer Thursday!
    xo Bethany
    www.perfectlycoutured.com

    ReplyDelete

So to all my lovely readers now and future, Thank you for taking the time to comment, I love reading them all xx