Wednesday, 5 February 2014

NOTD.....Pink glitter tips




This what I used



I love the colour of this Essie polish its definately one of my faves. This is my first Seventeen polish though, love a bit of glitter. This picture dosent do this glitter much justice its a very pretty sparky glitter it looks quite dark on here. The aim was to have it dripping down from the tips but it was quite think and I think I was a little too heavy handed. I will have to try a smaller brush next time. The though behind this was as glitters are such a pain in the ass to get off that putting it on the tips it wouldnt chip as quickly...........fingers crossed.





Linking up with these fabulous ladies: - Hunters of happiness


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

12 comments:

  1. Just discovered your blog and loved it. Your layout and header are beautiful and your content is just great. I love that like me you are an older blogger, more mature, like red wine. I have followed on bloglovin' and can't wait to read more. Would love it if you popped across to see me on http://www.lippylikes.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jules, thats so sweet of you, its great to meet fellow mature bloggers.
      Thank you for the follow, I'm already following you :)
      Keep up the great posts xx

      Delete
  2. So super pretty. I have a UV lamp and home do my nails shellac style but right now they are bitten and I can't do them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is a great cover up for bitten nails :) xx

      Delete
  3. Love this colour and the glitter adds a real glamour. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You cant beat a bit of glamour every once in a while :) xx

      Delete
  4. How lovely - the glitter looks really good on the pink

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was quite pleased how well the colours went together xx

      Delete

So to all my lovely readers now and future, Thank you for taking the time to comment, I love reading them all xx